Specialist Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy (SROT) Service
What is the SROT Service?
In many severe and catastrophic injury cases, traditional approaches can be insufficient for an injured person’s needs.
The SROT service is particularly useful in these instances as it provides a highly specialist Occupational Therapist (OT) clinician. They work with the injured person on a functional restoration programme and provide condition management support during an intensive period of treatment. When working with catastrophic and severe injuries it is essential to get therapy in as soon as possible.
We commit to:
- Clear and achievable evidence-based goals
- Open and honest communication with all parties
- Utilising the skills and abilities of the injured person to maximise their own recovery
- Cost effective resolution, using statutory and voluntary services where appropriate.
- A fixed fee pricing structure that is clear, simple and all-inclusive
For a full account of the services we offer your clients please click here